Saturday, November 17, 2007




A few sweet moments...
The Concerned Sister:We are out to eat and the waitress thinks Mora is so cute she wants to hold her and walk with her around the restaurant. Addy looks at us so worried, serious and concerned "Mom, Dad, Mora...get Mora". She was upset the we let her be taken away. She is such a tender big sister.
The Sharer: Addy loves that she gets to share all her old things with Mora, yet sometimes likes to relive the baby days (as shown in her falling asleep in the baby bouncer).
The Scooter: So I left Kamorah for only a few minutes on the floor in our living room while I helped Addy go to the bathroom. I came back to find her in the kitchen. She can scoot a rooms length. Yep, just 4 months old..so strong! Now she backs up all around the rooms in our house. Always smiling...
The Self Time out: Spencer had gotten a little upset with Adelaide and sensing this she walked toward the laundry room, grabbing the door to close saying "ok dad, I go in timeout". Of course her Dad wouldn't let her give herself timeout, but instead had to hug her for her sweetness.

We have so much to learn.

8 comments:

Jason Young said...

What fun updates!!! Your daughters are just SO CUTE!!!!

mandy

janet said...

Love the self timeout. She sounds like a good girl!

Fun to have the in-laws come for a visit. Mine are coming this week and I can't wait!!

And that slide show is SO wonderful. I can't believe how adorable your little girls are! It makes me so jealous!

SusieQ said...

Sara- LOVE the slide show! Jessica and I watched it together and she kept saying, "OH" "OH, CUTE" "OH" "OH Look at that"

Amanda said...

Don't you love how sisters, even at such a young age, can already be such great friends? There's nothing I love more than watching Kallie and Whitney love each other and play together. Even Whitney will reach for Kallie and give her loves when they are sitting near each other. I love having 2 girls so close!

val said...

Love your blog update. It's so fun to see pictures of your family. That was sweet of your mom to say those things about my Annie. I wish she would have been able to comment. She's such a neat lady. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Elisabeth said...

I love reading your blog. It's so up lifting. I always come away wanting to be a better person.
I had to copy your slide show thing, I hope you don't mind, it's just so cute!

bentanelle said...

Cute pictures. So funny how she fell asleep in the bouncer! They are growing so fast! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Brianne & Jarod said...

The self time out has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I know that I don't want Isaac to grow up too fast, but sometimes I can not wait for him to talk ;) I love the pictures in your slide show (helps me to see what you have been up to all this time, I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding reception!)...seriously you have some cute girls!