Saturday, September 8, 2007

Can You Believe it!



First of all, everything is bigger in Texas. Second of all, everyone here is really obsessed with Texas. Third of all, I don't know what it is...but I've got it too! Something in the humidity I guess. So Spence decides we should display our new loyalties in our powder room and (even though I tried to put up a fight) he won out on this one. Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea, we are still true blue and would at any time trade this motiff for that of the Y's (so if ya'll find a toilet cover etc... let us know). I'm not sure Texas is even that good this year, yet we feel a sense of pride in having the horns make it to bathroom.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These pictures made me laugh out loud! Not because they're funny--but I just wouldn't expect to see True Blues covered in Longhorn Orange. But, let's be honest, who lives in TX and ISN'T a Longhorns fan? ;) I'm so glad you guys are fitting right in and enjoying your new adventure. It's really making me look forward to whatever adventure we eventually head out on.