Sunday, October 14, 2007

What it can mean...

It's amazing how much a compliment from your husband can mean. While I must admit that I actually do care more about what people think of me than I wished, no one compares to what he thinks. Today in the middle of me talking to him he interrupted to say "you are really pretty". Now I was not looking so great- in scrubs with my hair pulled back into some concoction and spit up all over me- not really front of the magazine cover material, but those words just made me feel like I was it. It's not the compliment I am particularly seeking, yet it means so much to know he thinks that. So there, you size two run way babes, He thinks I'm pretty! 2 babies and some blue bell icecream can do it for ya! Thanks Babe! I hope you always think I am pretty. Your opinion and words mean everything. Everyone deserves a husband...and a good one too.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had a similar experience today actually! I am grateful to have a husband that loves me no matter what! His support and compliments mean more to me than anyone's! You are beautiful and how lucky for Spencer, got a wife who is beautiful inside and out!

Sally said...

You guys are so great! It's fun being around two people who are so completely right for each other.

RaeLynn said...

awww, I agree. It does mean so much--just the little things!

Brianne and Jarod Stewart said...

You picked a real winner Sara! I know that getting comments like that mean the world to me too! (by the way..he is right..you are a beautiful woman and mommy!) Your smile radiates through the internet just as good as when you see it in person!